I'd say the worst part of my day is right after those few moments of waking up, when you're completely blissful and just happy because you don't realize your wonderful dreams aren't real at all, then you open your eyes and it hits you like a ton of bricks and you have to spend the rest of your day thinking of how it could have been.
I never said au revoir. I couldn't believe how you read me so wrong... Never did I have any harsh words about you.
Memories don't fade in my mind. I remember everything, tragically. Walking near that place downtown Burlington, bugs the hell out of me so I avoid it.
Not because I hate you either. You looked wonderful that evening. I couldn't take my eyes off you and listened to everything you had to say.
I found you and I lost you, in 2009.
Whatever selection you pick, it refers to the same allusion.
I love this version of Read My Mind, Live from Abbey Road (2009) by The Killers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment