I had seven ladies hit on me. The first three were all right, the next two were cougars, the final two were my buddies co-workers.
However, I have self-sabotaged myself since August.
I saw Zombieland with my buddy tonight. Man, the Bill Murray cameo was the best. He is my favourite comedian. On top of the fact, he has kicked ass in Wes Anderson's films.
Back to the ladies that hit on me, one thought I looked like Noel Gallagher from Oasis, I guess it was the scarf. She liked my compliment on her pearl necklace.
With seven though I wasn't interested.
When my buddy and I went to the Queenshead, there was this Rachel McAdams lady I was interested in. She went to my buddies work as well, after we left the Queens.
We eyeballed each other a couple times. However, she is not worth the missed connection.
I wrote one before, when I had laughed at some lady at the Frightened Rabbit concert, I went to. That mc, got picked up by 24 hours, however, that Heather O'Sullivan girl was bad with plans. At that junction my feelings belonged to someone else, I suppose you could say they are clearly a clusterfuck right now.
Anyways, I need some water and I am going to go to bed. Spell check and review this shit later.
I love the song Bat's Mouth by Bat for Lashes, it is so good. In my opinion it has a melancholy vibe to it and the piano chords are haunting, it seems like a good song to listen to while walking around Toronto on a rainy day or at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment