Monday, 19 October 2009

Back by request

It's been three years.

I will have to let it go soon.

This September I believe I will finally get rid of you.

You just couldn't be strong enough for me and it's time I let someone else fix you.

Of course I am not talking about a person, but my inanimate black MacBook.

Let's see the repairs I got on it:

(1) Plug replaced after it burned, due to overheating.
(2) Trim replaced.
(3) LCD screen replaced.
(4) Trim replaced for the second time.
(5) Ethernet adapter replaced.
(6) Mouse pad replaced.
(7) Trim replaced again & due to overlapping of mouse pad causing the clicker button to stick.
(8) Battery replaced.
(9) Trim replaced again 4 time.
(10) CD / DVD drive replaced.
(11) Trim replaced for the 5th time.
(12) Plastic upper trim replaced as well.

Now I'm going to figure out a price to sell this piece of junk. Since I got all necessary repairs that were wrong with my MacBook, it now is back to immaculate condition.

I suppose I will upgrade to the 15 inch MacBook Pro, that has a full aluminum body case.

We'll see though.

It's pretty ridiculous that Apple could not make a computer with strong enough plastic casing. I never had a problem with my Sony Vaio, regarding it's plastic trim.

However, I am use to Macs and do honestly prefer them. Maybe that is hipster, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment