Friday, 16 October 2009

Uniqueness is not a weakness

I noticed this lady from Sheridan once, she was in the Television program I assumed correct.

Anyways, I don't think I can approach that situation.

Oh, hi I randomly added you to facebook and I know you from school, I thought you were a "babesicle," however, I didn't have the balls to talk to you at the time, let's do coffee! This clearly will not work and would be weird in my book.

I guess being random facebook friends is ok?

It was like the last day of school, and I noticed her but, yeah word.

This Claire girl recently re-added me back to msn, which was weird.

On another tangent, Natasha Khan is pure talent. I would want a lady like that.

If anyone out there has a strategy to use on that Sheridan girl, cool. However, I don't think a Doctrine exists that would work.

Additionally, I don't think I am capable of having meaningless sex. I think on some level I have to care about the person or have something in common.

What is bad is when I do the friendly flirting and some ladies are interested and I am not interested, in them, because I am not attracted to them, that is awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment