Yeah so JB are playing November 6th at Lee's.
I rather go to that gig than Rok Bar.
Anyways, I am seeing The Ruby Suns open for The Dodos at Lee's, on the 17th of World Series month.
Should be a good show as it is an amazing venue.
I was reading up on my Truman for a test and he has the cool Truman Doctrine.
Anyways, so I was like well there is that Monroe Doctrine as well, which is bad ass in my book.
I wanted to know all the U.S. President's named James. There are James Madison (4th U.S. President), James Monroe (5th U.S. President), James Buchanan (15th U.S. President), and James A. Garfield (20th U.S. President).
I like Monroe the best. The Monroe Doctrine just is too good. However, James Madison has the whole U.S. Bill Of Rights, which clearly is even more bad ass.
I am surprised this hit I Will Never Go To School by P.I.S.S. wasn't that huge of a hit. It is such a great song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment