Monday, 12 October 2009

But this feels so unnatural to Peter Gabriel, too

We are aggregates now.

If I saw you again ever, you wouldn't see me stopping by to say hello.

Now I wouldn't reject any advances from you.

There wouldn't be a Mexican standoff. I would reply to you, if you gave a positive vibe.

I'm not that cold or that rude, to just walk on by.

On this end though, it can't be me, making any overtures.

I definitely wouldn't show it, but, I would feel nervous in that theoretical situation. However, I don't feel lightning would strike twice.

I just rejoined twitter with a new account. Someone asked me if I was going to rejoin. I listened to her and thought why not? Plus, she had something nice to say. I got support as well, from this cool cat.

1 comment:

  1. You're back! I've been looking for you on Twitter to no avail. The Interweb just isn't the same without Mr. James T.

    ReplyDelete