Thursday, 22 October 2009

I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, pig. [That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard. And you stole it from a movie]


Every time I sign on to msn, my friend that I fired, it says they have added me to msn again. I accept this. It doesn't make sense, as I haven't deleted the individual. I am assuming they have deleted me and re-added me on purpose. Due to my whole hanging up on them on Saturday the 17th of World Series Month and removing them off my facebook.

Personally, it is getting über cretin annoying.

I mean really, I wasn't impressed at all. What do you expect when you call a person a couple hours before a concert? And say you're at work instead of calling them two days before or here is an idea phone in sick for work. I know that if I give my word, I keep it. I guess that is why I have a problem with this individual and their disregard of common courtesy. There is no need for an unreliable fair weather friend in my book of awesome.

I shall peremptorily decline any further requests to allow this imbecile on my msn. It is my Sherman pledge, I make to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment