Thursday, 1 October 2009

Yeah you said you knew me when I was easier to be around, knew me like we were really friends, you let me wear your hat, when all I really wanted was to know why you wake up, tell me where you hide your make-up



As I was walking around in the mall, to get my Tim Horton's double double coffee, I saw a sign. It read seventy-eight decisions have to be made, by someone when you die.

Now I thought wow, that is too complicated.

So here is a brief overview of how I can make it easy, unlike the advert.

(1) Grab my corpse and throw it in the boot of a car.
(2) Get two big gas canisters and fill them with the premium petroleum blend.
(3) Buy a bottle of vodka.
(4) Find an old rag.
(5) Soak rag with vodka on both ends and place in vodka bottle with part of it hanging out.
(6) Buy a zippo.
(6) Find a suitable dumpster.
(7) Chuck my lifeless corpse in the dumpster.
(8) Dump gasoline all over my corpse.
(9) Light molotov cocktail (vodka bottle) and throw into dumpster.
(10) Leave and go home.

There you have it, some pretty simple steps and way less than seventy-eight decisions. Plus none of that pomp and circumstance business either.

If you wanted to be fancy, you could maybe add fireworks to the dumpster and bring a portable stereo player and put on the song Safety Dance by Men Without Hats. Then dance really horrible, like they did in that Safety Dance video.

For the past three weeks I have been sick. Had the flu for one week and that morphed into bronchitis which it can do apparently and that has been with me for two weeks. It's going away right now.

So I have a lot of school work to catch up on and no time to blog for a while.

Additionally, I have three concerts to go to in October, the first being on the first of World Series month.

I thought for a bit I was suicidal. This was a couple of months ago. Maybe, I was or still am.

However, I wouldn't do it for attention. I would just get it done and end of story.

This world really sucks at times.

But, there is that quote, about being destroyed and not made for defeat.

I have my music, photography, journalism, continuing of education, health and opportunity.

When I think about how some people in this world have it a lot worse; pulling the S-Card, is a dick move.

Hope begins anew, even in the darkest hour.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment