Saturday, 1 May 2010

Update [Please be infertile]

Well it looks like Kelly Jones' is still having a tough time finding a home for her unwanted guests.

I am going to assume that they will be on the street or in some animal aid society soon. Her facebook pleas are utter failures.

What disgusts me is someone would make a vagina joke about this. It is not that the joke horrifies me, it is that anyone would want "Kelly Jones' vagina."

Also, dumb ass commenter that posted about ligers makes me want to punch him in the face. Why? Well Napoleon Dynamite is long over and quoting from that movie, believing you're "funny" or "cool" by doing so is five-star-general lame.


Congratulations Kelly you're on your way to becoming a first class asshole. Again, I hope you never have children and yeah that is a harsh thing to say, but, you know what you can't even take care of two cats you bought eight years ago and you're treating them like some commodity that you can just throw away after you're done playing with them.

I guess this is the part where one cues to Sarah Mclachlan's or Willie Nelson's music.

2 comments:

  1. This quote is worse than her first one... don't understand why she doesn't just take them with her, obviously no one on her facebook is in the market for two 8 year old cats.

    Why don't you take them? You are obviously an animal lover and concerned about their welfare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dog already, so I don't think it would work.

    He hates squirrels, raccoons, rabbits, possums and cats.

    Mind you my dog is the best West Highland Terrier in the world.

    ReplyDelete