Friday, 21 May 2010

Apollo II


"I'm not scary; I'm just opinionated."
- Don Henley

My first real attempt at a lady I was interested in was with some Paulina girl that I met at a Frightened Rabbit concert.

Like the Heather girl I met last year, this one fizzled out.

So my Apollo mission will be with some new server named Sarah at work.

I have no idea if she has a personality yet, however, she is terribly attractive.

If she doesn't like music and is one of those I like all sorts of bands types I don't think it will work. That answer is such a cop out. Or the type that says oh I like just songs.

Who even knows if she is working tomorrow night. I did though on her first shift introduce myself, so I'm not sitting on the sidelines. I've made an effort.

That comes with confidence. And not to be sexiest, I know I can get attractive ladies with personalities.

Hopefully, she doesn't mouth the words to that annoying and terrible song "I Gotta Feeling." I really can say I hate that band. I rather listen to Nickelback.

Tomorrow night I shall chit chat with this lady, who knows what will happen. Frankly, I am just taking it easy and not worrying about it and letting the tide take me in whatever direction it shall go.

Here is to hoping my beard in progress isn't a deal breaker on her behalf as well.

2 comments:

  1. You've now got that "I've Got a Feeling" song stuck in my head.

    As for the "I like all kinds of music" reply, you shouldn't be too hard on people. Sometimes I say that to people because I'm nervous and don't want to get into specifics.

    If it continues after a few dates... then you decide how important it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a terrible song.

    True, about the being harsh on someone about it.

    However, I am into music and concerts so it is kind of important.

    In conclusion, I need to get some dates in order to deal break people. Maybe, this lady at work, maybe.

    ReplyDelete