Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Lawyers, Tampons, and Money!

Jackson Browne with the help of Glenn Frey sang: "Well, I'm a standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona and such a fine sight to see It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed Ford slowin' down to take a look at me Come on, baby, don't say maybe..." It has to be one of the greatest double takes conveyed in a song and when I double take or I see a pretty woman, that line always appears in my head. I happened to have done this style of double take at the local Shopper's Drug Mart, earlier this week.


As I was walking towards the register I saw some colourful thing women stick in their vaginas. The packaging caught my eye. I thought to myself this looks familiar. What do these multi-coloured stick in my vagina things remind me of?

Oh multi-coloured stick in my mouth Fantasia cigarettes by Nat Sherman.


I then thought of kotex colour tampon wearing while smoking Fantasia cigarettes ladies, weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment