Saturday, 10 April 2010

Seriously lady you're that lazy?

Warning this post is mundane.

"And I found out a long time ago, what a [asshole] can do to your soul."

Why is it I find myself always in a what the fuck mood at Tim Horton's?

I just picked up some canned dog food from the veterinarian for my diabetic West Highland Terrier.

As I am waiting in the long winding line, I am on the left side holding one of the two doors open, the right one is closed.

An old couple exits Tim's from the right side. But not you lady, not you!

You being the faux baseball cap wearing middle aged mom. There is nothing wrong with wearing an actual baseball cap. I saw it in your eyes. I knew you were going to be a lazy piece of shit. In fact, I ponder this before going in. I was wondering with a double set of doors if some people would have the audacity (I am using this word in the disrespectful manner, not taking bold risks) to squeeze by on the left side, which was the lineup going in. You proved my prediction was correct.

After, getting your tray of coffee and other hot beverages that you were handling with ease you started to come towards me. I thought to myself are you kidding me? You stopped briefly and stared at me for a couple seconds, until I opened the door wide enough, so you could maneuver by and thus cause me to squish into the door. I thought as you looked at me, did you think you were at all seducing me? You weren't attractive enough. The hat on you made you look like an unshowered asshole. I thought to myself even Stevie Wonder can put on a better outfit than you.

It is just pathetic that you could not push a door yourself. Your hands weren't full and again it was a push door on the right side, not a pull.

To conclude fuck you faux baseball hat wearing middle aged woman from Tim Horton's off of New Street.

Sincerely,

Jimmy

4 comments:

  1. people constantly do that at the timmy's I go to, and I just don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is total rude.

    I am taking a hard line approach to this now.

    Speak up or shut up I think is a saying? Anyhow, I am henceforth this day making my voice heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. arrrrgh
    (thats my pirate growl-reserved specifically for idiots like the one you just described)
    I HATE it when people act like there is absolutely no one around them. Crowding onto a metro or bus before letting people off, standing at the the top of an escalator, or weaving about on the sidewalk really slowly, but somehow being impossible to pass...
    Whew Jimmy, I need to have some coffee before I continue thinking of morons like that-I get all riled up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mademoiselle, the weaving on the sidewalk is brutal.

    Your pirate growl made moi laugh.

    I think seeing you mad would be kind of funny.

    How do you like your java? two cream, two sugar for me.

    ReplyDelete