Thursday, 22 April 2010

It was a definitive deal breaker!

Hi my name is James.

I'm hear to tell you about my definitive deal breaker!

Do you like Limp Bizkit? If so we can't be friends. It is you, not me. In fact, if you're a female and you might want to sleep with me? Guess what? It ain't happening. I'm not a man-whore and I won't overlook your love of a terrible artist just because you might be my cup of green tea.

I can't comprehend how anyone could of thought that Fred Durst is cool and a musical genius.

Anyhow here are some of my other musical deal breakers:

(1) Kid Rock - (bawitdaba you're an asshole)
(2) Creed
(3) Staind
(4) Theory of A Deadman
(5) Nickelback
(6) Good Charlotte
(7) Pussy Cat Dolls
(8) The Offspring

Here is a fact, if you like the Backstreet Boys I have actual respect for you versus the above mentioned "artists".

No comments:

Post a Comment