No I am not in love, not in the least.
I do love spring though.
It's the type of weather that makes me want to cannonball into lakes, rivers, streams et cetera.
I don't know why it is either.
When I was driving to Waterloo, I saw some lady in aviators as I passed her in my car and I was like yes!
Then when I was printing stuff off for free at Sheridan College on Saturday as I was leaving some lady and moi had a stare down. I did a double take and she did as well. I was impressed.
Spring is the perfect season for ladies that I find attractive.
It isn't you know dressing in skimpy clothing either. I am not that easy of a guy, that stuff doesn't impress me or give me an automatic boner.
I'm not even impressed with cleavage. Personally, I am a fan of Sasha Grey styled breasts.
Sunday, 4 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love spring, and not just because I can rock my aviators and sun-dresses :) It makes me want to canon ball into lakes too (and we have some pretty awesome lakes here).
ReplyDeleteSadly, we're heading into winter so I won't be getting to do any of that fun stuff any time soon.
Great blog btw, I'm following :)
Oh, and great song! I dig the dancing in the video- why wasn't I born in the 60s?
yes...loooove spring and summer makes me want to hop skotch, run through broken fire hydrant's and chase the ice cream man. Gotta love season change.
ReplyDeleteExactly Frosty The Snowman Season sucks.
ReplyDeleteMmm ice cream!