Last Saturday...
I had gone out with a lady named Devin.
We had corresponded for sometime.
The we met again over drinks.
She was an interesting woman. However, didn't really challenge me in conversation. It seemed I was the talk show host and she was my guest. I had the burden of making her entertaining to my audience being myself.
Originally I had canceled on meeting up with her. As she gave a time line. Only until 4 pm. To me they are ultimatums and are limiting.
I flip-flopped and decided to go out with her regardless.
The time table was definitely one nail in the coffin.
Lastly, there was no flirtation. On her part. She was rather reserved.
When our hang out (I don't call them dates. If I were taking you out on a date I would ask you to dinner. A hang out is a feel for is she worth not only the meal, but my time, true story.) We didn't kiss, sealed the deal.
Later she would text me but the deal was sealed. I told her something polite, but basically it was, I am not going to waste my time with you.
Thursday, 4 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment