I was standing in line and could hear the bane of my existence. Some asshole sniffling in line.
I thought wow get a kleenex.
Then they opened another line up and there the weakened immune system individual was. Huge nose and tall. He kept sniffling like a Victorian tramp.
The cashier left to get the sniffle guy's item. He began to leer over the counter, looking for a garbage pail, as he sniffled some more. It was irritating tenfold now.
My hope that the person at the left cashier would finish before the weakened immune system / sniffling guy was in vain.
The manager of some sort began to motion me over.
I said firmly no thanks, don't want to get sick from that guy. I just got over a cold.
He looked at me as if I shot him in the leg or murdered his family.
It wasn't hard to realize. Sniffling McGee was coughing, rubbing his mucus invested nose everywhere and I have amazing situational awareness.
I proceeded to wait, five seconds for the cashier at the left.
When I completed my purchase, I made sure I sanitized my hand in the truck. I didn't come in contact with annoying cold guy, but numerous people used the debit at the left cashier.
Situational awareness is key.
Tuesday, 28 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment