Monday, 30 November 2009

Operation Failure

Looks like I won't be making a move on that English lady that I was interested in.

"Hi James,

I am no longer holding regular office hours, and will not be marking the final exam, so the best person to schedule an appointment with would be Dr. Jane Doe. Particularly, because I am not marking the exams, I am not certain what Dr. Jane Doe is looking for.

Good luck!

All best wishes,

Heather"

Unless somehow I can. But, I only listened to her class lecture and became interested. I have no other relations with her. The quasi meeting over the exam was about asking her out for coffee after the meeting.

Therefore, I don't know if I could make any other move, as she likely doesn't know who I am or what I look like.

So sending a random email saying hey, let's go out for coffee, you don't know me but I saw you in class when you lectured, likely does not work.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah dude, give up on that one. Its very unlikely she would agree anyways, just because there's usually a strict no TAing/students sexy time rule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The life of single land blows. I was really excited about you know just going for it and seeing what would happen, but the white flag of defeat is waving.

    So much for 2009 and meeting a good lady.

    Chastity not by choice, hooray!

    ReplyDelete