Saturday, 21 November 2009
You need some protection the thinner the skin
Late in the evening...
What is with the St. George T.T.C. stop in Toronto?
No person present after 9 p.m.
Both token machines aren't accepting dollar bills.
Thankfully I stowed some change in my bag. I used that and somehow the machine would take coinage, but, not bills.
As I sprinted down the stairs in a Jesse Owens fashion, I made the train barely.
I think I am a pretty attractive male. I have a weakness though, I am shy.
Tonight, I saw a very attractive lady on the T.T.C., as usual, I didn't capitalize on it. She did have headphones on so, I didn't want to be that annoying asshole who hits on some girl on the subway, does that even work?
Anyways, she had a fake Monroe on, retro headphones, brunette hair and a nose ring.
She was just the right size of lady that I like them to be.
I thought I was going to make the G.O. Train but, I arrived at Union at 2148.
Instead of setting up a quasi, meeting to go over my "test score" with my T.A., I will just ask her out for coffee after she does her presentation in front of the class.
Earlier in the evening...
In class, today we went over carnivalesque. I was like right! This is English, and my anthropology term is coming in use, awesome!
I miss anthropology, I think I am going to go back in it or take some classes in it.
When I was going to the HMV walking up Yonge Street, I noticed this enormous poster for the new chick flick starring Hugh Grant. I laughed that some people think I look like him, secretly I want to see if he is good in this movie as well. Yes I would see a chick flick, but, only Hugh Grant wise.
Some old person wanted to talk to me and I knew he was going to ask me for money. The great thing about having an iPod on is you can pretend you don't hear the people that ask for directions or want to harass you. Someone did ask me for directions, I was kind enough to take off my iPod though.
While slacking in the library, I read an article about the Vatican condemning the "Twilight" franchise. I thought wow what a waste of time. Why don't you get back to the fundamentals with that Jesus love stuff, helping the poor and sick and of course making sure priests or bishops don't molest children. You might also, want to loosen up on the not allowing priests or bishops to marry as well. I am dissident Catholic by the way and even then I look at other religions and take from them, mainly Buddhism, as that whole meeting the Dalai Lama thing was my most holiest experience ever, sorry Pope. Just my little two cents, so conclave when you're looking for a new Pope one day, you can put my name on the list. I would keep some traditions, but, I would change it up a bit. Any male Catholic can become Pope if you didn't know. They really should open it up for the ladies, 'tis been too long.
I do want to visit Vatican City, not because I am Catholic, but, because of the pure gigantic history that went on within those walls. It truly, madly, deeply fascinates me.
Italy and France two places I want to step foot on. I believe I mentioned that before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment