Thursday, 5 November 2009

Look at my wood!

So my pal Alicia, her friend and I saw Margaret Atwood at the Hour with George I can't spell his last name.

Anyways, I had a great time.

This calls for a video blog, I will do it sometime tonight or tomorrow, baby!

CBC very marvelous place.

I have a concert tomorrow and an essay due Monday so this v-blog will be likely you know not scripted like my previous one.

Junior Boys tomorrow, I am looking forward to this gig. I am going with my pal Denny. She better not cock block me, if I see any ladies and manage to stir my confidence pot and talk to some.

Hopefully I see someone get kicked out again, like at the Dodos concert, that was awesome.

-- Jimmy

2 comments:

  1. Haha!

    Yeah, I am going to ask the lady out regardless, when the opportunity occurs. Not Margaret Atwood of course.

    ReplyDelete