Monday, 2 November 2009

Walking in the cold November Rain is actually quite annoying!

I had to do that tonight to get to my automobile.

At this point I wanted to punch Axl Rose in the face for singing about November Rain, it is miserable and really revolting. Walking in it was definitely not a cool eight minute epic ballad with crazy Slash guitar solos.

You see U of T, charges roughly about $800 dollars for a parking pass. I was like I'm not paying $800 bloody dollars to park on your lot, if I can do it for free at the park on the Credit River, I think it is called Erindale Park perhaps?

There is a lot of salmon fishermen at this park.

You do have to cross a bridge that does not have trolls under it, unless you count the odd times some unattractive people are under it or if people from New Jersey visit the park! Lots of trolls from New Jersey! It does look treacherous in the winter months which I envisioned tonight.

As I left tonight, it was dark out at 1830. I thought well this will be swell, walking down that steep slope from the cutout fence at the end of the parking lot. I slipped before walking down that slope part, which resulted in some curse words projectiled out of my mouth. Then the slope part was nice and slippery. Still worth the money saved. It was peaceful walking through the meadow like clearing leading to the bridge.

My thoughts lead me next to walking on Queen Street West area, like I have done so many times. Wondering how dreary it must be raining in that area while I was being pissed on by the Gods at my current location, thanks Zeus!


I wondered if any fishermen were still fishing, but that was a rather daft thought to have. How could they see in the dark? Yet they do cast their rods in the water and hope a fish snags the line, so fishing in the dark is possible. I wonder how many people have fished in the dark?

So my T.A. in English is dorky cute. She has those you know indie glasses look and I'm attracted to that. I think I want to shag her back to the stone age. I'm sure she has a personality, so I am going to straight up ask her for coffee, since I have my swagger and penis back. 'Tis very nice to have those things back.

You know what I don't do? Blind dates, those are too crazy. You don't know what they look like. Then what if they aren't up to your standard? Like I don't want to be the guy who is like well you know you kind of are rather large and I don't go for the obese ladies. Afterwards, what if she is like oh I had a wonderful time, but, you're really like oh god, why can't I be in Camp X-Ray Guantanamo Bay getting waterboarded? Instead of being across the room from this lady that you know from your friend. You can't really be a dick either, because your friend will be pissed at you. Plus it shows a lack of class. I like having class it is amazing. One word that I love is "integrity."

No comments:

Post a Comment