Tonight I went to Shoppers Drug Mart at Mapleview Mall.
Wanted to get a new anti-perspirant deodorant. I mean I am satisfied with what I have, but, it was on sale. I pick that up.
I have two essays due next week. Gotta get a working on those.
I pick up two redbulls.
Now I make a jolly old walk to the register.
I place the items on the counter. It comes up to thirteen dollars. I hand the lady my one-hundred dollar bill.
She says we don't accept that.
Say what old bitch?
You have to make a purchase over fifty dollars in order for us to accept one-hundred dollar bills, are you kidding me? Well that is all I have. She says sorry. I say blacklisted.
One-hundred dollars is legal tender, you cunt bagging bitch!
Oh I am sorry for having a one-hundred dollar bill, please shoot me.
I think a law needs to be in place for these assholes to stop rejecting $50.00 and $100.00 bills. It is government issued, counterfeit money can happen in any denomination.
That's my rant.
We accept it if you purchase this amount of goods from us was ridiculous as well. Oh I am sorry, I have to spend over $50.00, that is bullshit. It could still be counterfeit you cunt bag, not that it was.
Anyways, I don't like using the cunt bomb, but, that lady was a cunt. I would argue she was the highest level of a cunt which is a five star general cunt.
The jury is out on that one.
Cunt of the Year: Old Register Lady at Shoppers Drug Mart, Mapleview Mall, Burlington, Ontario.
Friday, 20 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment