Wednesday, 2 December 2009

March 16, 1751 – June 28, 1836

So I close my eyes softly
'Til I become that part of the wind
That we all long for sometime
And to those that I love, like a ghost through a fog
Like a charmed hour and a haunted song
And the angel, of my dreams



Apparently I need to prepare for my death, I didn't know it was going to happen so soon? It was rather depressing getting it in the mail today.

Oh wait, I already wrote about it here!

Tonight, I was out with my best friend Josh, he's back in town for a week or so.

We had a good time at Joe Dawgs.

Exams are coming up so I have to study hard from here on out.

What makes me think of her?

Well I would say, for the most part I've been destroyed to the core. 'Tis funny how you thought you found something and it is taken from you so quickly. You might be removed from the person in every shape and form, yet the wound that was left still lingers.

I can't watch Back To The Future, it reminds me of you.

When I listen to my iPod and the following songs come up: Can You Tell by Ra Ra Riot, The Twist by Frightened Rabbit, Bixby Canyon Bridge by Death Cab For Cutie, Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend, Rebel Rebel (2003 remix) by David Bowie, Buddy Holly by Weezer, and Such Great Heights by The Postal Service. You come up in my mind. I wish it wasn't the case. I wish I had a concussion and I forgot...

Mind you, it isn't the forget you cause I hate you. I hate no one, in fact, by writing this it is not hard to see that I still have unresolved emotions.

The ado is, I cared and I still care and it hurts still.

I've slowly rebuilt but, it is one step forward and two steps backward.

No comments:

Post a Comment