It's funny, a relative was wrapping gifts in front of me and they had a picture frame. The relative was like you're not going to like this frame and it piqued my interest, I said why? Well they turned the frame around. After reading the name on it, I said yeah "ouch that kind of hurts." I also said "It is still a pretty good name."
The relative who showed me the picture frame with the name, doesn't know details. Just that it just didn't work out. I never mentioned anything that occurred in late August or September. I really don't share my personal thoughts with people. I rather be private for the most part.
I guess I kind of moved away from it, kept it in my chamber of secrets.
With a blog I can allude to things and not you know say it directly, it's kind of nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment