Saturday, 31 August 2013

Unabashed while you look at me

It was about time.

The beard is growing in decent.

 Will look really good now.

 Today, I got my tan on at the Harvest Festival. I got some solid pictures too.

Tragically, since I am using my Macbook from 2006, as my Macbook Pro from 2009 is broken, my Nikon transfer is not doing its job on this computer. Photography is capturing a specific moment. You need to be in the right place at the right time. I was in the correct moment, when I photographed one individual today.

 Back to me now...

 I've been listening to this song a lot tonight, hence the title of this blog with a little modification: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYAoepgtJAY

 This week has been so painful, and it so weird. When you never thought you could love someone, and then a lady comes into your life and changes your whole perspective.

I'm glad she's come into my little world.

These blogs are uber personal lately, no photography, no reviews, and just unabashed look at my life stuff.

 Your mind wonders, when she saw him this week. Did she have a longing for you? Was there that void in the air present? Or was she happy and content with you gone? Forgetting about you while she saw him. I'm happy I have her red box of memories.

However, I crave to kiss her again, and her to put up this silly wall that she can't kiss me anymore due to her boyfriend seeing me as a threat. I mean come on. You're in love with me, and I am in love with you. Don't deny those feelings, all we've got is now.

And I want you now and if I get a tomorrow, I want you then and if I get more time, then that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment