Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Doctor My Eyes or Let's Get Physical

Today I had my very first physical.

I was anticipating my doctor saying: "How are you still alive?"

Turns out I have loss weight. I used to be 186 pounds, I am now 175 pounds.

I was asked about how my mother was and I said good. She is his patient as well. He then asked me about my biological sperm giver, I said I had no relationship with him, last I heard he was ok.

Diet was brought up. I mentioned the fact I took myself off pork years ago, 2008 to be exact. Brought up red meat. He said it wasn't essential to my diet. To use turkey, chicken, and fish instead of it.

I had a bit of wheezing. Asked me if I smoked, I said once in a blue moon I do. 

Then I was asked a question I did not suspect to be asked. He asked me if I was dating anyone, single, or married.

I said it is a tricky situation. My Family Doctor inquired about how tricky it was. I explained that: "I am in love with my ex-girlfriend that I have been seeing my once again. Mentioning that we broke up and she went back out with the guy she was seeing before me." My Family Doctor then told me sounds complicated. I laughed and said yes it is.

The final examination was getting my penis looked at. Let me tell you, that was awkward. I had to cough during it.

To conclude, expect the unexpected. I am glad everything is in order.


No comments:

Post a Comment