Friday, 9 August 2013

The Night of July 12th

I had gone to photograph Chairlift on July 12th 2013 in Toronto, Ontario.

This was the night everything changed for the better. Positive eh, pretty gross to be that way.

To digress, sometimes I write cliche shindigs like: "Thoughts of you in my head, I'll love you until I'm dead. There's no denying how I feel. My love for [her] is real. And everyday I'll know, [It fucking] grows."

You see I had wanted her back in my life for sometime.

As I realized what I had lost, and the feelings I had. They were always there it is just I never realized. It was a battle of confidence you see. As I thought what did she see in me? Why did she ever cry over me? I never got the core concept that another human being could care about me, and at times I still feel that way. Why does anyone even care?

Here is some of the pictures I took that night.

My mind was elsewhere, and if I was Peter Gabriel lyrics one could say my heart was going: "boom, boom, boom"  that night due to the anticipation of seeing her after such a long time.

I just quickly uploaded two photos. More will be added later... Since I took so many. I am bummed ones I thought turned out didn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment