Monday, 29 March 2010

What would happen if I had sexual relations with a lady that is politically Conservative?

I've always wondered if I could be in a relationship with someone with polar opposites in political opinion. Specifically a conservative ideological lady.

I wonder how long it would take to woo you. Do I get in your pants after a fiscally responsible number of dates?

Would you tell me I'm a liberal pussy, as I go down on you?

What about if we ever had anal sex in the bedroom? I wonder if you would tell me that my views on gay marriage is wrong.

When it came to full on coitus, would you be making me use protection and then debate my views on pro-choice?

Or maybe my stereotypes about a conservative lady are completely wrong. Maybe, you're secretly a screaming banshee?

I just don't know.

9 comments:

  1. You pose some fascinating questions here. If you were more geographically accessible, I'd set you up with my disturbingly conservative sister (I still can't believe that we share DNA). Then you could answer these questions for the both of us. Also, she would be properly ravished by a man and hopefully get rid of that large obstruction shoved up her arse.

    I mean, she's my sister and I love her.

    Right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!

    It would be my honor to answer those questions if geography was right!

    The party seems to be with American expatriates in Paris, France.

    France is on my list of places this year to travel to and Italy.

    My goal is to answer those questions, this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh there's a party, just not the debaucherous fun convention that you'd hope. But if you're in the neighborhood, don't hesitate to give us a holler!

    The sister in question, on the other hand, has never left California -- which may explain her current conservative predicament. If ever you're ever close enough to deflower her, just let me know. She's cute, I swear. She's batshit mad... but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's in sunny California and is conservative? I thought the great State of California was pretty liberal?

    Well if I ever shagged her, I assume her room would have lots of pictures of the Governator, which would be funny being surrounded by his charming smile in a sexual context that does not involve him.

    California is the only State in the Union that I want to go to. Hawaii was pretty amazing, maybe Washington state as well and Oregon.

    I will keep it in mind.

    How important is it to be bi in France, like can I get by, not being bi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. California is actually VERY conservative. Pretty much the only pocket of liberalism is the Bay Area. The rest of the north is beautiful scenery, but it's hardly civilization, and the south votes conservative because most SoCal people aren't motivated enough, not aware enough (of anything other than their own bodies, for example), or not bright/literate enough to vote. These are, of course, disgusting generalizations... but I'm in a bitchy mood...

    Anyway, so what do you mean about being bi in France?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh by that I used bi as short form for bilingual, knowing more than basic french haha.

    I wonder what they are like in Big Sur, go Jack Kerouac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I totally misunderstood your "bi" reference! Oops.

    But seriously, you don't really need to be bilingual here. All the cool people speak excellent english!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you have any recommendations for learning french again, like books and what not or?

    Sweet about english. I guess it is time to find me a couple jobs after my exams are done so I can go to Paris.

    However, I am totally taking cargo ship over or non-cargo ship. As I haven't flown since July 2001 and I hate flying. Hawaii was scary and Holland was even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about Rosetta Stone...

    I'm with you about flying. Even though I fly alot, it doesn't get any more agreeable.

    ReplyDelete