Well my dog is a diabetic.
That means I have to you know take him for a walk at certain times after his meal.
So the walk in the park is going great, as my dog has urinated and defecated and that means no clean up on my part.
Until we are reaching the trek back home, and it ain't summer either for the record here.
It's still winter in March, I am in a cold place known as Canada and 'tis 2035 right now. As I am walking down the only path leading to home I see some movement up ahead. I think to myself, ah it is nothing but annoying assholes.
As my dog is making his merry way up the path, I see a dude on top of a lady.
What did I do? Well, I just turned my iPod up a little bit more and continued on homeward bound, listening to Harlem Shakes.
I felt disgusted; she was getting her fancy off a stranger walking his diabetic dog, how do I know that? Well she gave me a deep perverted look when I briefly looked in that direction, yikes!
Friday, 5 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment