Monday, 15 March 2010

No I won't do that!

What's the deal with formspring?

I don't get it. If someone wants to ask me a question, just ask it. I find it silly that people hide behind a curtain to ask a question. 'Tis even weirder that people sign up to allow randoms send them questions.

Another thing is the Tumblr blog party. The re-posting on that thing is out of this world. It is so easy to make entries and I mean from the tumblr blogs I have went to it appears like they have a myspace style followers.

I'm happy with blogger. I find it superior to tumblr.

Live Journal is pretty terrible. They charge for some pretty basic services or you can have a low quality blog that doesn't allow statistical tracking of your visitors.

Anyways, I don't think I'll be jumping on that tumblr bandwagon, too much brouhaha about that service.

No comments:

Post a Comment