Tuesday, 26 January 2010
She's a lovely lady
The lady in this story isn't named M anything, for the record. So let's name her Ali for simplicity and obviously to keep her anonymous. We are still facebook friends which is kind of weird. Potentially, she could read it if she creeped my facebook and found my blog address.
She is someone I once knew and obviously we don't talk anymore.
Legend has it she had a thing for me once, can you believe that? I can't!
I personally, think she is the prettiest lady, I have ever seen with my blue eyes.
I remember that she had stood-up for me, when this bitch was bad-mouthing me once. To tell you the truth, I really appreciated it.
Eventually, I will develop feelings for this lady, which obviously, isn't hard to see.
At the time I am introverted tenfold. I am too afraid of getting rejected.
I invite Ali out one night and she brings some guy that she used to see, needless to say it didn't go the way I wanted to.
Well fast-forward a bit and here I am trying to reconnect and it ain't working.
Like a moron, I say something offensive towards her and that is the end of Ali and my relationship.
Approximately a year later, we see each other at bar and she talks to me. I buy her a shot an apologize for my immaturity. However, the damage is done, we don't reconnect or anything. I didn't even tell her the rational behind what I said, I just apologized. Likely, as we weren't really in a private conversation, there was prying eyes and ears around us.
That is the end of it.
One night when I was late going to a bar to meet a friend that was already there, he said she was present at the place. Apparently, he told her I was coming. Yet, I took my time fashionably and never got to talk to her.
Even though we live in the same town, I have never had one of those chance run-ins, I had one last year with this other lady, but, we were from different cities.
Anyways, I matured and learned my lesson from that situation with Ali. I guess it comes with age and further enlightenment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment