Thursday, 21 January 2010

I think I will pass

So I know of a girl, that I met. I could have coitus with this lady.

However, we were talking to one another on this gizmo or gadget messenger thing.

Anyways, she out of the blue mentioned she was having a biopsy on her vagina. Apparently, she might have cervical cancer or what not. Anyways, I read up on it. A lot of cases of cervical cancer is caused by HPV, apparently. She said it came out of the blue which it can. I think it isn't always caused by the HPV.

The question then is can I trust that? Do I really want to have genital warts? That shit comes from that HPV crap. I have officially removed myself from that situation.

Would it be nice to get laid after a year? It sure would, but, I am not going to take any chance regarding my health, just to get some satisfaction.

Being a hypochondriac sometimes sucks.

It however, is better to wait I think.

I just got to know the lady, so it's not like it is anything of significance. I will sleep like a baby and not worry about it.

It was in my best interest not to add her to facebook after she gave me her digits at the bar. See if I added her to that she could read my blog and know I am writing this perhaps about her. Not that I would be worried if she found out.

Perhaps, I will post some old blogs I saved on my hard drive up here again.

Anyways, the lady had a two name, I don't like people with two-first names that much.

2 comments:

  1. You're ridiculous, silly man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take that as compliment.

    Trust me, if I knew someone reliable I would.

    Additionally, the lady is like 19, not to be ageist, but, could be unreliable.

    ReplyDelete