Friday, 1 January 2010

Battle Hymn Of Bloor Street

My pal and I had a pretty gnarly night in Toronto on the 30th of December.

The night started off at the Loose Moose, with some crazy yankee hockey fans and two annoying canucks behind us. I thought wow Americans like hockey, since when?

I was so disgusted at the two couples making out on a Streetcar named not p.g. for under 13 desire.

Once we got off the street car, I was fortunate to have a car almost hit me when I had the cross walk on my side. This resulted in me looking straight in the eyes of the driver and saying thanks for almost hitting me you fucking cunt, his reaction was to take it like a bitch.

I got some lady's contact information that was adorable in her Karen-O-esque leggings.

Prior to going to Central (Bar near Honest Ed's), we were at some hole-in-the-wall a little bit past Lee's Palace. I believe it was after a book store or something. Anyhow, the place had a piece of lumber over the top of one of the toilet's in the men's bathroom. They did have soap and paper towels though.

When we walked in, it was like I had California Girls playing in my head. I knew what ladies in the bar I digged and didn't dig. There she was though. With two people. Sitting next to the male. I tried not to stare like a creeper, but, she had a nice toque on. Lovely smile and brunette hair.

Anyways, my pal was watching the juniors game against Slovakia. I didn't get the whole chesterfield at the front of the bar either. Annoying blue tooth man was babbling away.

Lady goes to the washroom walks on by. I just couldn't judge if the man sitting by her was a boyfriend.

My intelligence was like the C.I.A.'s intelligence on weapons of mass destruction. I said yeah she has a boyfriend. When she was getting up to leave there was no affection for the man, so she wasn't with him and I missed my chance.

I don't know if there is a foolproof way to discern if a lady has a man or woman. I just will have to put myself out more and not be such a pussy. That's the problem with being introverted to a degree.
>>Secretly though I want to be friends with most people and take it personal if someone hates me.<<

1 comment:

  1. there isn't a way to discern if a lady is there with a man or not. but why pass up the opportunity?! i'm out with my guy friends all the time. if a boy was eyeing me, i would hope he'd approach me in some way instead of being intimidated by the company i keep. don't miss opportunities like this! you never know what could happen!! :)

    my $0.02 lol

    ReplyDelete