Monday, 25 January 2010

Classic Blog Moments! #1

This is my new blog installment titled: Classic Blog Moments!

You see I took down all of my blogs and deleted them off the web and saved them in an archive on a thing called a computer back in 2009. People were still using MacBooks back in those days!

Enjoy this one from the year 2009, in a month known as May.

A country called North Korea, tested a thing called a nuclear bomb, underground, believe it or not!

Finally, a talented dancer and singer named: Michael Jackson, was also still alive! Can you believe that??? OMFG!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WTF Mate!

So my bank card is dead. I proceed to inquire about it and try to get a new one. The lady looks at me like I am a moron. Did you click on the chequing account instead? and I was like no why would I? My savings account has been used for the last decade, but, you know today I felt like using the chequing option instead, true story.

I grabbed myself some java on the way home. I haven't had this stuff in a while, it tastes weird...

My mundane adventure continues and I am driving, I manage to get away from the school bus that is flashing its stop sign. As I approach a three way stop I notice three asshole kids just you know "chilling" on the outer curb / road. I mean the one little shit is on his bike and clearly on the road and I have to maneuver around him. I call the kid an asshole, he is puzzled. I feel big.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment