I'm embarrassed at what I've done.
I was a fool, to have those feelings for you.
Oh what a goof, oh what a goof. You're just a fool, you are just a fool.
So turn around, and never make a sound. Just turn around. Forget the girl you've found.
She's forever gone.
She's forever gone.
Forget the time, forget the time.
You wasted your time, you wasted your time.
Remember now to never fall down, remember now, remember now.
It's a new year, don't settle down, you've found your cloud, you have found your cloud.
A year is gone, the feelings don't linger on, they're all gone, they are all gone.
No dreams of you, no dreams of you.
I was just a fool, to fall for you, to have fallen for you.
Regain your crown, regain your crown, it's on the ground, it is on the ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment