I remember that horrible quote from a M.L.B. commercial or something.
So to-day (oh he is spelling it the archaic way), I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to get some stuff and I was like hmm... Cash for Life 10 Year Anniversary, might as well. At this junction, I thought it was simple scan and pay. Nope, I was i.d.
Earlier, I had shaved before my shower. It was the third time in under a year that I've been i.d. for lottery ticket stuff. I think it is because of the shaven look and well the long hair. It definitely made me feel young again. I mean really, I look like I am 16 or 17? I am ten years older than 16.
At first, I was offended by the identification. I know a member of my family has aged well insofar they are asked how old they are as well.
Thankfully, I will not need to start my botox treatments at this junction.
So middle-aged lady at Shoppers Drug Mart, thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment