
I came across this a while ago and screen grabbed it via my mac apple shift 3.
What was I thinking? Well pretty simple, how the fuck was this "breaking news"?
When did the media shift totally on celebrity yellow news?
There are a lot of more important issues in the world going on, yet, this is breaking news.
Maybe it is due to the fact that people want to be sheltered from the conflict and despair that is going on in this world. The exception of course if it is in our hemisphere (see Haiti); this does not apply if it involves homelessness or Native Americans though.
When I turn / flip channels and I see CFTO news I just laugh at their show. The worst segment they have is 'Talk Back Toronto' where they give an audience to crazies.
The one time where my blood boiled was when a caller claimed that the Apollo missions didn't happen. I thought to myself where is Buzz Aldrin when you need him to punch someone in the face?
I truly believe that if you don't believe that they put a man on the moon you're literally the biggest moron in the entire universe. They went six times. Why would someone fake something six times?
Due to the cutting of the Constellation program by the POTUS Obama, I hope he is a one term President. People compare him to POTUS Kennedy, and it isn't comparable. Kennedy was ambitious and he took America to new heights, when they made bold risky moves.
Tragically that isn't around that much. World leaders that make bold positive decisions.
Anyhow, I need to get into some new tunes and music.
That's my rah-rah rant.
haha. Yeah that's not exactly "breaking news." It's kinda similar to the Brett Favre saga every year. ESPN will always put up something like "BREAKING NEWS: Brett Favre still not sure if he wants to come back.
ReplyDelete