I had called it.
You see she took too long to respond to one message.
And no I wasn't like where is my response? I simply sit back and observe.
I tweeted in a obscure message that my Friday plans would be cancelled. I knew right then.
As I can read people so well. Rarely do I have Iraq WMD Intelligence.
I noticed she unfollowed me on Twitter.
I deleted her number last night, when I got the boot.
So it was rather weird when some 647 number text me.
"I'm busy with work, I will have to cancel Friday."
My response was: "Haha I figured you would. As you unfollowed me on Twitter and took way too long to respond to my reply to you."
She then claimed it was legit, she really was busy this Friday. Then that she doesn't follow friends on Twitter. Also, added a sorry if I offended you and have a nice day.
I stopped giving a fuck when I booted her off my contact list and deleted her digits.
I stated: "Look I predicted you'd cancel way before you sent this weird message. I figured you would have done the disappearing act. So I am not offended. We aren't friends, I've not met you. If you were legit with your excuse you would have given a rain cheque for plans. I'm so good at reading people."
There was no response to that message. Which was paraphrased as I deleted my texts with them. As what's the point of having texts from someone on my phone?
I really found it odd they would message me though out of the blue today.
Then claim in two text messages their reasoning / excuse was legit.
Personally, I could give two shits. Now it may seem well, "Hey, you do care, why would you be talking about it?" Simple I was correct in my intuition and reading of the person.
You see you either have the trade craft or you don't. I have it. I can read it. I can analyze a situation and know how someone will react.
Some people don't like being told they are full of shit. Obviously, I kept my language rather p.g. however, if they were intelligent enough they would have understood that I was saying they were full of it. People don't like being told they're full of shit as they expect the other person to be naive and don't want to lose face. The fact is I can read between lines and people rather well. I maybe naive in some areas, but not this.
It was rather weird they thought they had offended me too. I just didn't give a shit as I never have met them and have no formal connexion to them. So why would one care? Exactly.
Anyhow, people I have apparently won a free cruise to the Bahamas if I fill out a survey from this Unknown number. So I am going to totally do that and win my cruise for two. Have a amazing day, yo!
Tuesday, 4 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment