I had asked a now former friend to go out Friday. They asked where? I suggested this Comedy Bar as I wanted to see this lady perform. They never said no and gave an impression they were inclined to go.
Come Friday at around 3pm I get told they won't be able to go. Apparently, they started a new job and some bullshit where apparently they'll be working way late which is again bullshit.
"Okie...well im sure ill hear from you soon when u realize i am a friend. If u delete me again off fb i am not adding u back just fyi"
I replied that I couldn't give two shits about Facebook and basically that they've done this shit before and I'm done.
They then claimed they never made firm plans. That I tell it and assume. Which I don't I asked and they agreed to hang out.
"U come off to strong"
The response received from them pissed me the fuck off.
I mentioned that: "They sound like a uneducated moron, when they use text speech..."
I was harsh in the reply to them. However, I am fed up with their bullshit personally, I ain't no doormat so fuck them and our fake former friendship we had.
Friday, 7 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment