I started at Exhibition. As I had to take a piss at the washrooms there.
My goal was to William Lyon Mackenzie King's grave at Mount Pleasant. I walked from Exhibition with some stops at Balfour Books on College, BMV Books on Bloor, U of T for another piss (Thank you student ID circa 2009), and finally up to St. Clair.
I found a lovely first edition of "A Fable" by William Faulkner at Balfour Books.
The lovely lady behind the counter had a nice chat with me. I shared my hatred of paperback books and she liked that.
My knee began locking out when I got to the cemetery. I was in no mood to walk to the far North East section which would have taken forever.
I decided a bike would be good next time. Since I don't like driving in Toronto with my vehicle.
With my knee locking and feeling weird. I went down to the subway and proceeded home.
The adventure gave me more ambition to fulfill my goals.
The dreams live on.
No comments:
Post a Comment