Tuesday, 11 December 2012

For My Stalker / Troll

Last night, I got trolled.

This person seems to have a tad obsession.

Here is what I know about you though.

Obviously you're bi-polar with your lithium reference you made.

You lack the fortitude to sign your real name, so shut the fuck up.

I know you're using a Mac.

You spent 47 minutes and 41 seconds stalking me.

When you attempt to post 9 comments, which have to be approved by me. Guess what? You leave your ip address, you dumb ass mother fucker.

You're also not a fan of gay rights. As in one of my older blogs from 2011, you called me a fucking idiot, because I don't use the term tolerance. I wrote a letter to the editor, dealing with the fact one should accept people that are gay and not merely tolerate them.

Furthermore, if you want to find me as showcased in your comment. I'll gladly meet you on neutral turf and kick your fucking ass back to the Stone Age. But, that won't happen as you're a fucking pussy.




For the record, I hardly ever edit my work here, so get over yourself. 

1 comment: