I can't remember if this was a reoccurring dream or thought.
It has been going on for a while. Way before some shows that popularized vintage and antique items.
It usually goes by this: I am in a large, log designed or Victorian era store. This store just happens to sell a lot of items. In one section off to the right, there is maybe 30 boxes of Chuck Taylor shoes that are manufactured from the USA. I usually wipe the dust of the boxes to notice the made in the USA guarantee.
The store is either in the midwest or somewhere within mountain ranges. It has that old but not derelict vibe too.
When Nike bought Converse in 2003, that is when production changed to the overseas market.
I assume a stockpile of those shoes exist somewhere that were made in the USA.
One day maybe the dream will be fulfilled and I'll grab a size 12.
Thursday, 6 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment