When I hear a song with a lady's name in it or a song has their name in the lyric and I ever meet someone with such a name, I usually sing the lyrics around them. Here are some examples:
"Peggy Sue" by Buddy Holly
"Wendy" by The Beach Boys
"Help Me Rhonda" by The Beach Boys
"Anna Lee, The Healer" by The Beach Boys
"California Saga" by The Beach Boys
- A lyric in the song is the "sun shines brightly down on Penny's place."
"Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" by The Beatles
- A couple of examples: "Molly is the singer in a band...Desmond says to Molly "Girl, I like your face"
"Michelle" by The Beatles
"Runaround Sue" by Dion
"The Wanderer" by Dion
- This song gives you four choices: "Oh well there's Flo on my left and there's Mary on my right And Janie is the girl with that I'll be with tonight And when she asks me which one I love the best I tear open my shirt I got Rosie on my chest"
"A Rose For Emily" by The Zombies
"Cathy's Clown" by The Everly Brothers
"Lana" by Roy Orbison
"Leah" by Roy Orbison
"Sad Lisa" by Cat Stevens
"Layla" by Derek and the Dominos
"Domino" by Van Morrison
"Gloria" by Van Morrison
"Lola" by The Kinks
"Holly Holy" by Neil Diamond
"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond
"The Jean Genie" by David Bowie
"Maggie May" by Rod Stewart
"Rhiannon" by Fleetwood Mac
"Gloria" by U2
"Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits
"Stephanie Says" by The Velvet Underground
"You Can Call Me Al" by Paul Simon
- The line specifically is: "I can call you Betty And Betty when you call me Al"
"My Michelle" by Guns N' Roses
"Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine" by The Killers
"Believe Me Natalie" by The Killers
"What Sarah Said" by Death Cab for Cutie
- It's a downer singing this one haha.
"Cath" by Death Cab for Cutie
Wednesday, 23 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment