Here is my v-log on a very important subject.
Wednesday, 23 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine own were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee." - John Donne
what are you wearing hahahahahaa
ReplyDeleteA very splendid question indeed!
ReplyDeleteWell that is a fur coat, yes fur. Sorry Peta. That a family member bought many years ago for a Grandmother. The person that bought it [not me for the record, didn't exist at the time], didn't want it back, but was given it by her sister.
Anyhow, I decided why not use it for v-log? I think it looked pimping, plus its not like it would be going to use.
Surprisingly it was very warm.
My dog also was sniffing it and drawn to the coat while making said video.
And to answer the rest of your question here is the detailed products I am also wearing, mate:
Sunnies: Gucci 1569
T-Shirt: Worn Free - John Lennon - Working Class Hero T-Shirt http://www.wornfree.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_19&products_id=132
Underwear: None
Necklace: Pnut Jewelery - 5 Star Necklace. http://www.pnutjewelry.com/
Jeans: Blood & Glitter
http://www.bloodandglitter.com
Cheers,
- Jimmy