Sunday, 17 February 2013

You had your time [Maybe this should have been called expectations?]

People are weird sometimes.

I have seen this person three times. Once it was platonic in business getting to know one another.

The other time we may have kissed but that was it. Third time was flirty and nothing happened really. They ended up blowing me off (not literally) to get pot.

The last time I saw them was 2012 in late December.

We talk back and forth from time to time.

We were suppose to hang a couple times but, they went MIA.

So I put her in the friend zone. Especially, after the whole going to some random guy's place to get pot.

I had the opportunity to hang out with them this Thursday that just past. Instead, I went and got Dove Men's Two In One Shampoo and Conditioner and some coconut Body Wash from Shopper's Drug Mart. Then I went to a grocery store and picked up some grub.

It was freezing rain out. It was a Howard Hughes(recluse) night too!

I just didn't feel like going to a bar with and doing the same thing we did before. I rather do something random and adventurous. Away from this city we reside in right now.

Later in the night I asked them about someone they know. And got a rather rude response.

I found it odd. As I thought we were kind of pals. Also, they have been friend zoned. Periodic texts back = I lose interest.

It is safe to say they're likely a bit mad at me, for not a good reason.

I don't use people and I valued this person's friendship.

Oh well, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment