Thursday, 14 February 2013
Some lights do go out
This was done the same day as the previous post.
I had just wanted a couple of shots of the cemetery using my D800 instead of the D300S and with my telephoto lens.
I likely should invest in a tripod.
I took some photos of this amazing Virgin Mary statue, but they didn't turn out the way I liked them to, so on a sunny day I shall go there again.
The rather depressing part of the last photo set is when one drives through to get where this statute is that is on someone's grave, to the left is the children's section and there is stuffed animals and such.
I once went there to check how many graves where there for the veterans in order to get some Canadian flags. Someone I was seeing (Is that called dating?) came along with me and needless to say she was down and out after seeing the kids section.
So regarding this post. I have been hibernating relatively well this season and I just like to photograph at times bleakness and almost despair. It is kind of uplifting in a strange kind of way. That's what the last two posts are about. The Mary one was going to be my showcase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment