I have a summer shot in the same location with all the green leaves. Then I made a fall shot with all of them gone. So naturally I came back for a winter's day. This was just after that massive snow fall on a Sunday when I came to visit my friend.
I came into town in my cowboy boots. One should never walk from Union to Bellwoods in such gear. Needless to say when I finally rendezvous with my lady friend my toes were torn to shreds, on top of the fact my ankle gave out walking down the stairs of the shepherd line.
Although, it was fun swimming at her condo's pool and hot tub.
Rather awkward with the one couple getting it on in said hot tub. I thought of saying to the lady it's bad for your vagina, just don't do it! But they ended up leaving. Perhaps they took the action to the communal steam room.
I ended up winning two games of pool. All those times as a kid playing at my Grandparents house paid off.
I had thought I lost my lens cap, as once I got to the park I took my camera out of my bag. I shouted out some profanities as I got into position of the winter shot. Later I found said cap in my bag, so I was relieved.
Two ladies were doing some video bit with one having Canadian flags behind her. Don't know what that was all about. I assume bench guy who was in the area of me doing this shot was getting high or masturbating, who knows. I found it rather odd, some dude sitting on a bench by himself though.
Thursday, 14 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment