One time my Grandfather mentioned to my mother, how my Aunt would treat me different, if I went on vacation with my cousins, her husband, and both her brothers (two other Uncles). So I didn't end up going. This occurred when I was a kid.
Another more memorable incident also happened during my childhood. We were at one of my dick bag cousins' baseball tournament and got some ice cream. She made a remark about a specific green Jeep TJ, that it belonged to a homosexual couple, as we went to some kiosk.
Upon walking back to this boring tournament to watch my shitty cousin play ball, she threw her used ice cream wrapper into the vehicle and made some homophobic remark.
As I progressed through my teens to adulthood, I gradually withdrew from seeing her and my cousins. The only time we would come together as collective whole would be at my Grandparents. Even then I wouldn't talk to them. There racist, homophobic and thinking they were better than me act, got old. There lot wasn't my type and I just don't go along to get along.
I spent the last night at my sister's place as I had some drinks and would watch football there this Sunday.
Apparently, my Aunt was down with my Uncle in Niagara Falls and were going to stop by at my sister's place on their way back.
Since I rather not see this lot, I ended up staying the spare bedroom until they were gone. Had they come in to say "Hi", they would have got no response.
What I missed was that my one dick bag cousin Scott, calls his dogs gay as they cuddle together. Clearly that guy has some homophobic issues. Usually homophobic people are in some sort of denial of their sexuality.
Also, my Aunt discussed mention their friend's dog being named "Brampton." As the story goes the dog is white and it is a play on the fact the city is not predominately caucasian.
Now who the fuck honesty these days thinks it is: "cool," "funny," or "entertaining," to be a bigot? Last time I checked a person whom is racist and homophobic is absolute trash and deserves the full scorn of society.
I have no time for trash like her.
The fact is my aunt is a dumb ignorant jerk.
I don't understand why my sister entertains that bitch bigot.
To conclude, I am not a fan of discrimination.