No names in this story have been changed, as it is my birthday and I am annoyed some dick bag kept me up until 5 am.
It all started with a ring-a-ling-ding at 3:25 AM, who the fuck calls at that time? Oh wait apparently my friend Allison. I answer expecting a can you pick me up situation like this random Beth girl one day. I wouldn't care as I am actually friends with her, but man timing.
Nothing on the line was said, I assumed a pocket dial. Now I lost some hearing when I was born due to the premature factor, but I could clearly hear a dude's voice in the background and a laugh. Suspicion levels increased now.
Then I got some weird texts.
I assume the person thought I was sleeping with their lady or something.
The fact of the matter is I am not, but I am friends with said lady. As we go back to 2006 from my Journalism days.
Anyway the game went on for a bit before I decided to go to bed as it clearly wasn't my friend.
Turns out it was some dude that hijacked her phone and not this Billy character.
Either way password, protect your fucking phone.


No comments:
Post a Comment