Tonight as I was driving and spacing out, I came to a subject that I won't have to worry about anytime soon.
I remember a couple of years ago, when my buddy Adam might get engaged I gave him some ideas on how to pop the question. I had a really great one but forgot it.
Don't be alarmed my friends, I have two solid ideas out of four. The first one I was most proud of coming up with tonight. The third one I actually forgot as I was driving down Guelph line. I was like what was that. I never forget that much. I guess I'm really tired right now.
So let's get it rolling.
Perhaps, you've been dating the woman of your dreams for a while. Chemistry is so good. Both you and the lady might love each other [A concept I find foreign]. She just might be the one.
You have two roads, break up town or popping the question.
Here are four ideas I came up with tonight.
(1) Kinder Surprise
This one will be an attention to details.
It just simply isn't unwrapping, breaking apart chocolate and putting a marvelous diamond ring in the the orange small plastic container and rewrapping.
Kinder surprises come with instructions on how to make the toy.
So you put in the instructions for your lady: (I) We've been together for ___ and I'd like to take it to the next step ____ [lady's name]. (II) Put on ring (III) See if it fits (IV) Yes I'm asking you to marry me (VI) Yes or No, Maybe isn't an option.
(2) Aspirin
Come home from work and lay on the couch or whatever your routine is.
Tell your long term girlfriend how your head is killing you.
That you've been stressed about something you have been thinking about for a while.
Hopefully, she will say I'll get you an aspirin. When she opens it bam, fucking diamond ring.
Do the rest boy!
(3) Fishing
I don't fish.
This might be a good idea, though.
I like how people fish off bridges and what not. So why not tell your significant other to meet you at such and such place.
Now make sure you have the ring on your line securely, as losing the diamond ring would blow big time.
Hopefully you have some acting ability. That you can pretend you got a big catch. Really you do since you want to ask this woman to marry you. So you eventually lose the fish [pretend to, remember acting] and then reel the line in.
She will hopefully see the diamond ring. Don't go over board with the I caught you analogy. Ask her to marry you.
(4) Snowball
Finally it is winter.
I hate winter. So I doubt I would do this idea.
Maybe you're in a relationship where you guys play fight. Start a snowball war.
Eventually the snowball fight ends. Then you put the ring in a case put it in a snowball. Don't go Nolan Ryan [An amazing pitcher that played for the Texas Rangers] on her ass with the snowball either.
You can either hit her below the neck or overthrow in her direction as it misses, explodes and the ring in the box is there. She picks it up. Looks in it and you're on your way to proposing to said lady.
Those were just some ideas I came up with, for some odd reason tonight, true mother fucking story.
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment