I would say OJ used to care a bit.
And that was fine.
Maybe, it is misanthropy or a hardline style. But, I really don't care that much.
I just noticed I lost a follower tonight. I was like wow after all these years, do they read my shit still?
I used to know they did in fact read this.
Maybe they still do? I've no idea and really I don't give two shits to find out.
I moved on.
I wrote one reflection piece, about seeing that person in question, that I never expected to see for the rest of my life. If that offended them to such a degree, then that's lame.
New James just doesn't care.
Well you can say, "you're writing about it", so it must mean you care. And I will say look I write what I want. I'm comparing OJ versus NJ.
In fact, I could be writing about a subject right now. I did write about it before [A month ago?]. However, I removed everything on that topic. Why? Well I just felt like it.
Plus really did it matter? Spilling my inner thoughts on why I came to a conclusion or made an attempt or jumped in the air or killed a grizzly bear?
To conclude, I have nothing bad to say.
Friday, 4 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment